What is MYOB
MYOB stands for Mind Your Own Business. It offers a full range of desktop accounting software to keep your business on track, specially created for small businesses.
What is desktop accounting
Desktop accounting is an application based software that is installed on a computer device. It is generally more powerful than online software which allows detailed customisation of templates and reports. The software is accessible without an internet connection because your financial data is stored locally on your computer system or network.
1) International award winner software and service provider - MYOB products are consistently recognised by customers and the experts as the best solutions year after year.
2) Easy to set up and use - the Easy Setup Assistant prompts you with a series of questions that helps you set-up your accounts
according to your industry and business needs – you can be up and running in minutes.
3) Analyse your business in more than 200 ways - Over 200 flexible reports and charts.
4) Customise your reports and business forms - Design the layout of your invoices, statements and receipts to fit your business and its professional image.
5) Easily manage your inventory - Keep track of what you buy and sell, and how much you have on hand.
6) Simplify GST calculations - Easily calculate and track your GST.
7) IRAS approved software.
8) You own the software and you own your data.
Why buy MYOB products through Biz Square
1) We are an approved reseller.
2) We offer preferential pricing to our clients. So get in touch with us for a non-obligatory quote.
3) We are able to assist you in your MYOB implementation and onward bookkeeping services, upon your request at a reasonable fee.